Wednesday, June 29, 2011

CLEAN AND SOPHISTICATED

if you've been following my fashion posts, you might be able to tell that i really love simple pieces. looking at the resort collections again, i love the sleek and sophisticated looks that Gucci, Versace, and Valentino are putting out. i truly believe that you can't go wrong when dressing simply but sophisticated with a little extra detail. 
Valentino Resort Collection - detail: striped sandals
Versace Resort - detail: hot pink pumps
Gucci Resort - detail: metallic skirt

5 comments:

Lindsay @ Delighted Momma said...

The first dress is my fav!! So pretty and classic

XO Lindsay

Notes She Wrote said...

I LOVE that copper pleated skirt!! It's so cute! I've never seen anything like it!


Notes She Wrote

Michelle Lee said...

love love love versace! :)

Hannah said...

I agree. Simplicity can be so beautiful :)

Unknown said...

I really like the first dress - it's very pretty!
totally agree with you, can't go wrong with simplicity.

Bibi