Tuesday, June 28, 2011

SPAGHETTI A LA OLIVE OIL

forgive me for the horrible italian. i don't speak italian, nor do i claim this to be any sort of italian dish. i do however, claim this dish to be pretty yummy and pretty easy to make. i didn't know what to call it, hence the uncreative name... but it has chicken! and any time i actually include it with my meals is exciting for me, since i hate dealing with raw meat. still, this is my favorite way of cooking chicken because it's so simple! 




how to? after the jump!


ingredients:
1 package cooked spaghetti
2 chicken breasts
2 teaspoons McCormick garlic & onion medley
2 tablespoons cooking oil
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 cups spinach
salt
pepper


directions
1. dice chicken breasts into 1cm pieces and marinate with McCormick garlic & onion medley for 10 minutes.


2. fry chicken in medium-sized pot. add spaghetti, spinach, olive oil, and add salt/pepper to taste {i like my spinach semi-cooked/semi-raw, so i typically add it in last}. 


<3 college cooking and...


this stuff is so good. i add it to almost everything. 

1 comment:

Lindsay @ Delighted Momma said...

This does look easy and yummy!! I heart carbs!